Despina Loukianou is an Associate at “V.D.Ikonomidis & Associates”. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from Democritus University of Thrace and a Master’s Degree in Commercial Law from National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
Admitted to the Athens Bar in 2020
Languages: Greek, English, French
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Law School (LL.M. in Commercial Law with specialization in “Corporate Law and Finance”, 2020)
- Democritus University of Thrace, Law School (LL.B, 2018)
Areas of Expertise
Despina has experience in civil and commercial law issues, both in terms of litigation and consulting.
- Establishment and monitoring of legal entities.
- Corporate Transformations (M&A).
- Various corporate law issues.
- Civil and commercial contracts.
- Bankruptcy proceedings of legal entities.
- Banking law issues.