VDI V.D.IKONOMIDIS LAW FIRM
Associate – Corporate Law
Athens, Attica, Greece
VDI IKONOMIDIS LAW FIRM is distinguished for its high-quality legal services in specialized areas of law, combining experience and a long legal tradition.
We are looking to recruit an Associate at Corporate Law, at an advisory level to:
• Prepare and review all legal and corporate documentation (including agreements and contracts of a wide range of corporate law subject matters, decisions of the companies’ constitutional bodies, etc).
• Due diligence on legal entities of all types.
• Provide guidance and support on general legal issues that arise in respect of clients.
• Undertake the responsibility of handling a broad range of legal matters
• 3 years of previous working experience as a lawyer.
• Experience in corporate and commercial law, company law, banking and finance.
• Master of Laws (LL.M) in related fields from a prominent Greek or foreign University.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Experience in dealing with complex legal issues with significant financial impact.
• Ability to work independently or with a small team.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com