Athens, Attica, Greece
VDI LAW FIRM is distinguished for its high quality legal services in specialized areas of law, combining experience and a long legal tradition.
We are looking to recruit an Associate in Corporate Law who will:
• Prepare and review legal and corporate documentation and contracts (including agreements of a wide range of corporate law subject matters, resolutions of the companies’ constitutional bodies etc).
• Condact due diligence on legal entities of all types.
• Provide guidance and support on general legal issues that arise in a company’s day to day operation.
• Undertake the responsibility of handling a broad range of legal matters.
• 3 years of previous working experience as a lawyer.
• Experience in corporate and commercial law.
• Master of Laws (LL.M) in related fields from a prominent Greek or foreign University.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Experience in dealing with complex legal issues.
• Ability to work independently or with a small team.