Athens, Attica, Greece
VDI LAW FIRM focuses on creating a dynamic team that will add value and through its motivation and dedication will move the firm forward.
We are looking for an Associate to:
- Prepare and review all legal documentation relating to Dispute Resolution.
- Conduct deep legal research to various aspects of civil law and the applicable legislation.
- Commit to high levels of service, deal with a diversified client portfolio and adapt to changing priorities.
- 2 years of previous working experience.
- Master of Laws (LL.M) in related fields from a prominent Greek or foreign University.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org