Athens, Attica, Greece
VDI LAW FIRM is distinguished for its high-quality legal services in specialized areas of law, combining experience and a long legal tradition.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Associate at Corporate Law, at an advisory level to:
• Prepare and review all legal and corporate documentation (including agreements and contracts of a wide range of corporate law subject matters, decisions of the companies’ constitutional bodies etc).
• Conduct due diligence on legal entities of all types.
• Provide guidance and support on general legal issues that arise in respect of corporate clients.
• Review work prepared by junior associates of the Firm.
• Manage client expectations, anticipating clients’ needs and providing advice.
• Undertake the responsibility of handling a broad range of legal matters.
• 5 years of previous working experience as a lawyer.
• Experience in corporate and commercial law, company law, banking and finance.
• Master of Laws (LL.M) in related fields from a prominent Greek or foreign University.
• Fluency in written and spoken English. Ability to draft contracts and commercial agreements in English.
• Experience in dealing with complex legal issues with significant financial impact.
• Organizational skills; Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
• Communications and negotiations skills. Ability to explain difficult issues with clarity.
• Ability to work efficiently both independently and in a team environment.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org