Despina Valtzi is a Senior Associate at VDI Law Firm. She is a graduate of the Athens Law School and the University of Piraeus. Her specialization covers various aspects of corporate and commercial law at an advisory and judicial level.
Admitted to the Athens Bar in 2012
Languages: Greek, English, Italian
- University of Piraeus, Department of Banking and Financial Management (M.Sc. in Banking and Finance Law, 2013)
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Law School (LL.B., 2010)
Areas of Expertise
Despina’s practice and expertise focus on corporate issues, commercial contracts, M&A, banking and financial transactions and corporate taxation. She also has experience in civil law, intellectual property and real estate and yachting issues.
- Establishment and day to day operation of legal entities
- Shareholder agreements, Option agreements, Shares sale agreements
- Corporate transformations
- Modern commerce agreements, intangible assets exploitation agreements, software development agreements
- Business and real estate taxation
- Protection of trademarks, trade names, distinctive titles, domain names
- Dispute resolution relating to IP rights’ infringement and unfair competition
- Yacht building, sale, brokerage and charter agreements
- Insurance agency and investment services agreements