Georgia Patili is a Partner of VDI Law Firm. She is a graduate of Athens Law School and Northumbria University of the United Kingdom. She has in depth knowledge and experience on civil and commercial law issues, as well as on judicial enforcement procedures. She is also the HR Manager of the firm.
Admitted to the Athens Bar in 2007
Languages: Greek, English, French
- Northumbria University, United Kingdom (LL.M. distance learning, International Commercial Law, 2014)
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Law School (LL.B., 2005)
Areas of Expertise
Georgia’s expertise covers litigation and representation of our clients in civil, commercial and corporate disputes. She also has experience in commercial transactions and contracts, intellectual property, labor law, data protection and enforcement.
- Leasing Agreements (commercial lease agreements, operating leasing)
- Dispute resolution relating to any kind of civil and commercial agreements (leasing agreements, sale agreements, bank contracts, ctoring agreements)
- Dispute resolution regarding civil and corporate law matters
- Claims and enforcement
- Tort claims of any kind
- Unfair competition issues and disputes over intellectual property rights
- Labor law issues (drafting of employment contracts, confidentiality and non-competition agreements, legal support over any emerging labor law issue, compliance with mandatory employment law provisions).
- Data protection issues