Katerina Adamidou is an Associate at VDI Law Firm. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and a Master’s Degree in Commercial Law from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. Katerina continues her academic postgraduate studies at Athens University of Economics and Business in the field of International Negotiations.
Admitted to the Thessaloniki Bar Association in 2022
Accredited Mediator in Civil, Commercial and Cadastral Disputes from 2021
Languages: Greek, English
– Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies (MSc International Negotiations, 2022 – Present)
– Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Law School (LL.M. Commercial Law, 2022)
– Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Law School (LL.B., 2020)
Areas of Expertise
Katerina has experience in civil, commercial and real estate law issues.
– Civil and corporate law issues that arise during the operation of legal entities
– Civil and commercial contracts.
– Intellectual property law.
– Out of court dispute resolution.
– Real estate