Maria-Ioanna Sigalou is a Trainee Lawyer at V.D. Ikonomidis& Associates Law Firm. She is a graduate of Athens Law School and assists the Associates and Partners of the Firm on civil and commercial law issues, in terms of litigation and consulting.
Admitted to the Athens Bar Association, as Trainee Lawyer, in 2020.
Languages: Greek, English, French
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Law School (LL.B., 2020)
- American College of Greece-Deree, Communication (Minor Degree in Communication, 2020)
Areas of Expertise
- Litigation related to civil and commercial disputes and judicial enforcement procedures
- Disputes arising from credit and lease agreements
- Corporate and contract law cases
- Matters of intellectual property