Panos Katsanos has over twenty years of experience in advising on Criminal Law matters as well as in representing clients before Criminal and Administrative Courts. Throughout those years he has handled various penal law cases. His PhD studies at Munich in the sector of General Criminal Law (crimes of omission) have provided him with a thorough approach to that particular area of law.
Admitted to the Ioannina Association Bar in 1997
Languages: Greek, English, German
- Ludwig-Maximilians- Universität München (L.M.U.) – Doctoris Juris (PhD Degree)
- Ludwig-Maximilians- Universität München (L.M.U.) – LLM
- Democritus University of Trace – Law Degree
Areas of Expertise
Panos’ expertise focuses on white collar related crimes and has experience in cases involving the whole spectrum of criminal law.
- Commercial fraud
- Violations of the custom code
- Violations of Money Laundering Regulations
- Breach of public duty cases