Theodora Nikolopoulou has several years of experience in Paralegal, Legal Assistance and back-office services and she is responsible for coordinating and managing the Firm’s human resources. She is a graduate of the Department of Psychology at the University of Athens. She has attended the Certified Legal Assistant of the “Nomiki Bibliothiki” and has received a Diploma of Specialization.
Languages: Greek, English
- Certified Paralegal Program (Nomiki Bibliothiki S.A, 2016)
- University of Athens, Department of Psychology (Psychology Degree, 2008)
Areas of Expertise
Theodora has experience in the operation of the Firm’s secretarial and administrative support.
- Processing and preparation of legal affairs
- Organization, management and updating of physical and electronic files
- Management of incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Preparation of Pleadings Folders
- Contact with Court Bailiffs
- Call Center Management
- Secretarial Support