From the onset of the Firm’s operation, we have been successfully representing our clients, individuals and legal entities, before the competent authorities and courts. The cases assigned to our Firm vary in subject and level of difficulty, ranging from civil disputes to complex commercial cases of major economic interest. The outcome of the cases we work on has contributed several times to the determination of new legal principles and changes in case-law, as well as in the establishment of precedent in undecided legal matters.
Our Firm’s founder and managing partner, Vassilios Ikonomidis, has been ranked by “Chambers Europe” as a recognized practitioner in dispute resolution.
The Firm handles, among other cases, the following:
- Civil and Commercial disputes
- Corporate litigation and disputes between shareholders and partners
- Unfair competition issues and disputes over intellectual property rights
- The judicial enforcement and recovering of outstanding debts
- Banking and Financial services litigation
- Tort litigation (infringement of personality rights, defamation, infringement of privacy, personal data and confidentiality of communications rights, fraud, etc)